- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
While delivering our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that
can be used to contact, to identify you and for advertising
We collect the following information submitted directly through the Service by the Users:
- Information you provide as part of your account registration, which may include your name, organization name, address, telephone number, email address, username and password
- Information you provide in other interactions with us, such as requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email and requests for customer support and technical assistance.
We have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts. We will
not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use the information collected from Users to:
- Maintain, provide, and improve the Service;
- Respond to your requests for information;
- Prevent or address technical or security issues and resolve support requests;
- Investigate in good faith alleged violations of our User Terms of Service;
- Comply with a valid legal subpoena, request, or other lawful process that meets the requirements of our Law Enforcement Guidelines;
- Help us better understand user interests and needs, and customize the Service for our users;
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of the Service;
- Protect the Service and our users;
- Communicate with you via email and through the Service about important notices and updates regarding the Service, such as to inform you about changes in the Service, our service offerings, and important services-related notices, such as about security and fraud. Because these communications are an important part of the Service, you may not opt out of them;
- In accordance with applicable legal obligations, communicate with you about promotions, offers, and news about our products. You have the ability to unsubscribe from such promotional communications.
Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
If you are located in the EU, please note that the legal bases under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) for using the information we collect through your use of the Service as User are as follows:
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you;
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our Service; operate our Service; prevent fraud, analyze use of and improve our Service, and for similar purposes);
- Where use of your information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where we have your consent to process data in a certain way.
Sharing of User Information
We share the information we collect through the Service about Users with the following:
- Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties that use the information only to perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation sales, marketing, provision of content and features, advertising, analytics, research, data storage, security, fraud prevention, and other services;
- Business Transfers. If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so that the Websites can continue to operate. In such case, your information would remain subject to the promises and commitments contained in this Policy until such time as this Policy is updated or amended by the acquiring party upon notice to you. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, Airtap will comply with such restrictions;
- Consent. We may also disclose your information to third parties with your consent to do so.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if do have any;
- Correct or update any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your
information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like e-mail) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill out your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our website, identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site, and for advertising purposes. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
We use the third-party payment processors (companies) to issue the bills for products and services we provide. These companies do not retain or share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Still have questions?
Email us if you have a problem or just want to chat.[email protected]